Freelance Kubernetes engineer - REMOTE
learnk8s is looking for a talented engineer on a freelance basis to help:
- create automation scripts for Kubernetes based applications
- authoring and designing training material for educational content
- You are a talented engineer
- You are experienced in Docker
- You can clearly articulate how to architect applications to best leverage microservices
- You deployed and scaled applications on Kubernetes
- You're patient and understand the value in pair programming and knowledge sharing
- You fluent in either Java, Scala, Python or Node.js
- You use CI/CD on a daily basis and can’t imagine a world without it
Arrangement & renumeration
This is an ongoing REMOTE engagement on a freelance basis. Please get in touch to discuss your rate.
How to apply
Write a deployment for Kubernetes. You can find the details on how to complete the challenge at the following link: https://github.com/learnk8s/kubernetes-challenge.
Once you solved the challenge, please send us a link with your repository and a link to your Linkedin profile at [email protected].
Apply now →